« woof-next » branch : /bin/mount and /bin/umount handling ?

« woof-next » branch : /bin/mount and /bin/umount handling ?

Karl Godt
Administrator
Just checked out woof-next and found

/bin/mount-puppy

and

/bin/umount-puppy

.

Also ps-puppy and df-puppy .

/usr/local/bin/drive_all is *still* the *same* -- does not run mount-puppy and these .

What is up with that ? Do the woof scripts handle these - eg create symlinks ?

Re: « woof-next » branch : /bin/mount and /bin/umount handling ?

jamesbond3142
On Thu, 3 Jul 2014 17:26:13 -0700 (PDT)
"Karl Godt [via woof-CE]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just checked out woof-next and found
> /bin/mount-puppy
> and
> /bin/umount-puppy
> .
> Also ps-puppy and df-puppy .
> /usr/local/bin/drive_all is *still* the *same* -- does not run mount-puppy
> and these .
> What is up with that ? Do the woof scripts handle these - eg create symlinks
> ?

These *-puppy scripts will be renamed to their original names when the basesfs is built.
See pinstall.sh in rootfs-skeleton.
Reason for renames: otherwise when we copy over rootfs to the chroot, it will overwrite the original mount/df/whatever from the parent distro.

--
James B <[hidden email]>