produce sfs from the ppm from downloaded debs

produce sfs from the ppm from downloaded debs

aarf
so if we could alter the ppm to download all debs into an appropriately names folder instead of just into /root we could the begin to offer an integrated step in the ppm that offers to produce an sfs from the downloaded debs.
 why? there is some thing there in the ubuntu repositories that is destroying puppy desktops/mime types, if we had all the debs opened and in a sfs it would be easier to see what is affecting the mime types and desktop? plus portable sfs can easily be switched between puppies without having too much repeat effort. plus then maybe it is possible to easily recover the desktop by just unloading the sfs

see here for more http://puppylinux.info/topic/pads-104-convert-and-merge-pet-and-deb-into-a-single-sfs#post-6573

destroy desktop http://puppylinux.info/topic/ffmpeg-sfs-for-vividpup-and-tahrpup-by-mikeslr
destroyed also happened in tahrpup64

Re: produce sfs from the ppm from downloaded debs

aarf
save to folder is already in the options tab of ppm in vivid 6.5 by azami 26 May 2015.
still dont know what is destroying the desktop. kdenlive from ppm installed into vivid 6.5 will have a destroyed desktop on reboot.