partview: button refresh

ASRI
I think it could be interesting to add a button "refresh" to the GUI Partview (left of the "quit" button).
Cordialement,
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit

Re: partview: button refresh

B.K. Johnson
I suggested the same in the murtagh forum.

Re: partview: button refresh

ASRI
@ B.K. Johnson
I studied the script to add a refresh button, but it scares me to touch the work of Zigbert (I'm afraid of making a mistake).
There is no rush. When Sigmund will have free time, he will probably add this feature.
Cordialement,
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit

Re: partview: button refresh

ASRI
ASRI wrote
@ B.K. Johnson
I studied the script to add a refresh button, but it scares me to touch the work of Zigbert (I'm afraid of making a mistake).
There is no rush. When Sigmund will have free time, he will probably add this feature.
A Change of Mind. So I added a refresh button.
If you want to test...
Regards,
partview_update_20141229.pet
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit

Re: partview: button refresh

ASRI
My first commit on woof-ce (testing)...

partview: add refresh button

Regards
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit

Re: partview: button refresh

ASRI
Commit added to woof-ce testing.
https://github.com/puppylinux-woof-CE/woof-CE/commit/d0e0e8584ec111a93e81f0e26143440625aeef4c
Thank you mavrothal
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit