minixcal: replace osmo by adjustment of time

minixcal: replace osmo by adjustment of time

ASRI
In the taskbar, when I click on the icon minixcal, interface of osmo appears.
It seems more logical to me to replace the launch of osmo by command "set-time-for-puppy".
That's what Médor proposes in french forum => Discussion on the French forum
Cordialement,
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit

Re: minixcal: replace osmo by adjustment of time

ASRI
Thank you Zigbert.
Now, with your "Alternative JWM desktop manager", it is possible to replace osmo by adjustment of time.
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit