add a repo. this could do with some attention

add a repo. this could do with some attention

aarf
This post was updated on .
file:///usr/local/petget/README-add-repo.htm

this page needs to be rewritten at the very least.
but preferably a GUI to do it. or incorporated into PPM
an experience coder could knock this out in short order.
or all possible repos need to be added to the PPM begin with and selected as in tahrpup64 PPm.
my issue is with april64 and trying to add packages from ubuntu trusy universe anyhow the help me page  is not easy to quickly understand as is.