Re: systemd

scsijon
For systemd have a look at
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/, it's suppose to be
the homepage. There are enormous sets of docs there or linked from there
and your mind will spin if you don't work out what information you want
first.

Current version is 216 but you may have to use an earlier one depending
on your base package versions, that is why so many versions are still
out there.

On 09/27/2014 02:25 PM, q5sys [via woof-CE] wrote:

> Of course then there is the systemd route... I have yet to make sense of the
> version number there. lol

Re: systemd

q5sys
I was just trying to say that their version numbering scheme is somewhat odd.  systemd itself isnt a problem for me, I use it quite often.  There are some nice features of it, and after banging on it for a while there are ways to make it work the way you want.  I've got a setup using systemd that works kinda like puppy, as far as bootup... shutdown is another matter though.