Howto do a pull request ?

Karl Godt
Administrator
As I saw it, already
two

Merge pull request #6 from zigbert/patch-2
and
Merge pull request #4 from iguleder/master

have been made .

So how do I ring to

https://github.com/puppylinux-woof-CE/woof-CE/

to say, I have a couple of fixes at

https://github.com/KarlGodt/woof-CE/commits/master

, that I'd like to to push there ?

What git commands do I need ?
I surely have no password for https://github.com/puppylinux-woof-CE/woof-CE/

Aside that, are there any other protocols than https, that can be used using GitHub - ie git://
?

Re: Howto do a pull request ?

Karl Godt
Administrator
OK, figured it out .

Apparently some html buttons don't work with firefox-3.6 and 4.0 .

Have installed firefox-16.0.2 and the input interfaces came forth correctly .

QUOTE
GitHub is designed to support the latest web browsers.

We recommend using Google Chrome. It is fast and automatically keeps itself up to date. We also support the current versions of Safari, Firefox, and IE 9+.
/QUOTE:https://help.github.com/articles/supported-browsers