How to Install c++ package to my puppy linux.

How to Install c++ package to my puppy linux.

rj_mishra
Hello everyone, I am newbie in linux using slacko on my PC. I wanted to run my c++ programs on this OS. So please suggest me what all softwares or programs I'll need for this. Also suggest the links of the required programs. Thanks in Advance. Regards, Rohit

Re: How to Install c++ package to my puppy linux.

aarf
think this stuff is in the devx which should be in the same folder where you got the slacko.iso.

this forum is more for devs than newbs so better to ask this kind of thing at

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=90489
or
http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=92503

Re: How to Install c++ package to my puppy linux.

rj_mishra
I have now installed the required packege , and it is working fine.

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit