Having trouble on getting woof-ce to work.

Having trouble on getting woof-ce to work.

Lassar
This post was updated on .
I have been trying to get woof-ce to create a xenial64 iso.

So far no luck.

I am positive that woof-ce does not work in tahrpup64 6.05 live cd.

Here are the erorrs I have been getting:

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=955386#955386

And here is a description of what I did

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?p=955492#955492

I also tried a precise live cd, and it got a lot closer to creating a iso than the tahrpup64 live cd.

At least it created a sfs file.

What live cd's are people running woof-ce on?

Re: Having trouble on getting woof-ce to work.

scsijon
You have put it in the right place here now , someone will help when available.

I do take it you do have the devx installed?