Forum emails broken??

peebee

I need help please!!

I think the forum is broken and is not sending out emails.........

and I've made the fatal mistake of changing my email address - so I'm now locked out!!

Could I ask you to alert John Murga to the problem?

I may need more help to reactivate my account, although hopefully if the emails are queued it will spring back to life when emails are being sent again.

Many thanks for your help

Cheers

peebee

Re: Forum emails broken??

jamesbond3142
Hi Peter,

Flash has fixed your account. You should be able to login again.
Not sure about your email notifications though; once you can login you can PM Flash directly to follow up.

cheers!