ASRI: Hello + presentation new contributor

ASRI: Hello + presentation new contributor

ASRI
Hello,

Firstly, thank you and congratulations to the current team of woof-ce contributors.
Tools implemented (forum and git) are relevant and effective.
The numerous improvements to woof are obviously appreciated by the users. And it's not over ...
So I wish a long life to woof it!

Then, I want to briefly introduce myself.
I am French (hence my broken English) and I use Puppy Linux since version 2.17
My computer knowledge is limited, but I'm motivated and I'm a geek.
My work (I'm a teacher) prompted me to create edutainment versions of Puppy (called ASRI Edu, see Project ASRI Education Association).
The latest version of ASRI Edu was based on Puppy Lucid and was intended for French-speaking users, the next version will be based on woof-ce/Precise and wil be (initially) for Anglophone and Francophone users.

I do not know if I can help you improve woof-ce, but I would like to try to bring my grain of sand to the building (this is a French expression that I do not know translate in English).
Therefore, I will allow myself to participate in this forum.

Très cordialement,
Cédric (ASRI)
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit

Re: ASRI: Hello + presentation new contributor

mavrothal
Welcome :D

"Geek" is pretty good attribute for a woof contributor ;-)
Woof besides the building scripts also includes many of the puppy scripts that could be improved.
And of course there is a lot of space for new little things that can improve the user experience.
So every bit can help, even if it is a single line, word or even letter(!) change in the woof code

Re: ASRI: Hello + presentation new contributor

ASRI
@ mavrothal
Thank you for your welcome.
I'll try to do my best to help the project woof-ce.
Best regards,
Projet ASRI éducation => Association | Forum | Deposit